Outdoor drains with slot grids are intended mainly for architects working on projects that stress the visual side in addition to a high quality drainage system. It is ideal for pedestrian zones, squares, sports fields, gardens, residential buildings and courtyards. Meets the load requirement for C250.
The grid design is offered as symmetrical or asymmetrical (suitable for use around building walls or curbs). According to the construction height of the selected type of surface of the outdoor area we have the choice of two height variants 100 mm or 160 mm. All the grids are made of galvanised steel or stainless steel.
The offer also includes a half meter service part that can be easily removed in order to perform routine maintenance of the outdoor drain. Slot grids are also made to order.
|Load class C250||25000 kg|
- For drainage of professional parking areas for passenger cars, pedestrian zones, side bands on roads and adjacent sidewalks
- Modular system – optional connection to form "I", "L", "T" or "X" shapes
- Lock system allows easy connecting without additional fixing elements
- Sophisticated and solid locking mechanism for simple connection of the individual drains
- Prepared slots for using the locking bars to anchor the drain in concrete
- Slotted extention for architecturally challenging projects
- Water connection from the side of the drain is possible at four locations – Ø50 mm
- Bottom outlet waste connection Ø110 mm
- Robust construction – self-supporting
- Ready for optional use of the odour trap with a grid for collection of the dirt
- Numerous ribbing for a firm fixation within surrounding material
- Material with UV stabilizer against aging, fading and degradation of plastic
- Material of drain channel: polypropylene filled with talc resistant to mechanical, chemical and thermal damage
- Material of extention: stainless steel AISI 304, DIN 1.4301
|Quantity (package)||1 pc|
|Dimensions (piece)||140×1000×125 mm|
|Weight (piece)||9,3682 kg|
- Drain channel body
- Stainless steel asymmetrical slotted extention
Scope of supply